FEDERAL CAREER CONNECTION, INC. WELCOMES 2021-2022 BOARD MEMBERS
ALEXANDRIA, VA ‒ Federal Career Connection, Inc. announced today the appointment of nine to the board of directors, who were officially installed during the “Special Organizational Meeting of The Board of Directors” on Saturday.
As board members, they will provide management advice and counsel on the direction FCC Inc. should follow, as well as ensure the legal duty to keep the organization true to its operational focus as an educational entity.
Also, they will help establish priorities, strategies, and ensure FCC Inc’s plans and programs are implemented during the 2021-2022 season.
The board members include:
- Alex Harrington (founder/chairman), Operations Manager and Senior Adviser, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Jon Keller, Chief Training Officer, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Katherine Coffman, Executive Coach, Senior Executive Success (SES) Academy at Coffman Coaching, LLC
- Nathan Smith, Senior Asset Manager, U.S. General Services Administration
- Paul Cuddihy, retired Career Development Specialist, U.S. General Services Administration
- Renee (Brown) Small, Cybersecurity Super Recruiter, Cyber Human Capital
- Stephanie Marsh, Program Manager/Program Liaison, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Timothy Lo, Founder and Managing Director, Your Next Jump
- Victoria Ortega, Administrative Officer, U.S. Customs and Border Protection